Teacher Name: Bethany
Photoshop Smartboard Finger-drawing
Photoshop - an Adobe program used for photo manipulation
Smartboard - An interactive touch-screen whiteboard
3. Goals: Aims/Outcomes-
1. To allow students to explore using a smartboard for creative expression.
2. To encourage student creativity through the creation of their own drawing on the smartboard.
1. Students will learn the basic functions of the Photoshop toolbox.
2. Students will draw sketches of a final drawing that will created using a smartboard.
3.Students will create a drawing through the use of a smartboard with Photoshop enabled.
5. Materials and Aids-
1. Students will view a powerpoint to learn the basics of the photoshop toolbox.
2. Students will practice using the Photoshop toolbox to increase their knowledge/comfort with the program.
3. Students will complete a quiz on the Photoshop toolbox (matching symbol with what it is used for)
1. Students will complete sketches to be used as a basis for their final smartboard finger-drawing.
C. Independent Practice-
1. After the introduction of another supplemental project, one student per day will work on the smartboard to create a finalized finger-drawing.
2. After finalizing their drawing, students will print it, matte it, and display it for the class.
D. Checking for understanding-
1.Students will demonstrate their knowledge of Photoshop tools through completing a quiz on the Photoshop tools and their functions.
2. Students will create sketches for their finalized piece.
3. Students will create a finger-drawing using Photoshop on a Smartboard.
4. Students will verbally discuss the success of their pieces through an in-class critique.
1.Students will have a critique to discuss their intent and execution of this project.